This Weekend – April 13-15th – we want everyone to display their Gadsden Flag or Banner to Commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the start of the Modern TEA Party movement!
What if you don’t have a Gadsden Flag?
Now you can print your own Gadsden Flag/Banner and even put our Commemorative 10th Anniversary Logo on a TEA Shirt or Golf Shirt!
Here are the steps to Print Your own Banner:
3) Copy the Banner Image PDF you downloaded onto a Thumb Drive/Memory Stick (If you don’t have a thumb drive show them this email on your phone and they should be able to type in the link to download the PDF file onto their computer)
4) Go to the Staples Store and give them the PDF File
5) Tell them what size “Super Havy Weight” paper you want them to print it on to put in the window of your home or car or truck
The costs vary by size: 12″ x 18″ $15.98 – 18″ x 24″ $23.97 – 24″ x 36″ $35.94 – 36″ x 48″ $71.88
Here are the Steps to Print our Commemorative Logo on a Shirt:
2) Go there and purchase a pack of Avery 3271 Light Fabric Transfers (Cost $9.99 for 6 Sheets)
4) Buy a T-Shirt or Golf Shirt of any color but Red or Black.
5) Print the Downloaded PDF onto the Transfer Paper using your Ink Jet Color Printer
6) Follow the instructions in the packet to Iron on our Commemorative Logo onto your shirt
7) If you want to put the logo on the breast of a Golf Shirt, Print the PDF at 25%
If you would like a 10th Anniversary Commemorative Bumper Sticker Click Here
Go to www.WethePeopleConvention.org to learn about the many accomplishments of the TEA Party over the past 10 years!
Click here to find a TEA Party Patriots Meeting or Rally Near YOU this Weekend!