If you are a TEA Party leader, 9-12 Leader, or any other patriot group leader, you need to come to the convention to learn the following:
- Learn how to protect your Patriot group from frivolous lawsuits so you can focus on the election.
- Learn how to recruit members in outreach programs to under-represented groups
- Learn how to motivate your members to volunteer for events and accomplish real goals.
- Learn how other successful groups plan and organize their events.
If you are a candidate for public office, or a campaign manager, you will learn the following:
- How to properly and efficiently file the required fiancial disclosure information.
- How to prepare yourself for hostile media interivews.
- How to finance your campaign and seek donations from influential people.
If you are a citizen concerned for your city, county, state or nation:
- Learn about State of Ohio Issues from the Buckeye Institute, the Ohio-focused think tank.
- Learn about Local Issues from those who have successfully made a difference
- Learn about National Issues like Health Care Reform, Voter Fraud, Global Warming/Climate Change, Federal Reserve, Energy and Electricity.
Politicians and pundits all agree that the 2012 election will be the most important election in their lifetime. You don’t want to be staring at the election results on November 7 and wonder whether you should have done more, or whether you should have been more prepared.
If you want to know what 2011 attendees told us about their experience, see the link to the left.
Click here to purchase your tickets!