Talking with people in DC last night to try and understand what really is in the budget bill, and not in the budget bill, and what that means to our agenda to close the border, and how it relates to the declaration of a National Emergency this is what I can share with you:
• Make no mistake that everything you are upset with concerning this bill is the fault of the REPUBLICANS not the Democrats. Trump was put in the horrible position of signing this bill because Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell made sure that the wall was not funded when “Republicans” held the House and Senate the past two years.
• The Top Line for the President is that Nancy Pelosi said Trump would get $1 for the Border Wall and he got $1.3 Billion. That money keeps the wall building going while they fight for the rest of the spending in the courts.
• The restrictions in the Budget Bill on the type of wall and location of Wall ONLY applies to the $1.3 Billion – NOT funds from other departments available under the National Emergency.
• The attempt to use children to allow illegal “relatives” to claim unaccompanied minors at the border and thus preventing them from being deported themselves will be “interpreted” by DHS in a very strict manner that will NOT result in a rush on the border or significant increase in illegal immigration.
• The limitation on funding for beds and border guards can be overcome by other actions – for instance using military on the border.
• Not ALL of the National Emergency funds are able to be challenged in Court.
• They believe that they can get the legal challenges expedited to the Supreme Court so the Wall Building will not be delayed for years.
• Many really bad things were NOT in the Budget Bill, that Dems tried to get into it. For instance a terrible violence against Women’s Act was considered, the pay raise for Federal Workers was reduced, and the plan to reimburse government contractors for losses from the shutdown did not get in. I am trying to get a list of those that I can pass on to you later.
These are the things I have been told, and believe to be true, but no one really knows because no one actually has had time to look at ALL of the detail. Which is another thing you need to be angry about. This was no accident that a 1,100 page bill was dropped on the Congress and the President with 24 hours notice. They wanted to make sure that YOU and I had ZERO opportunity to weigh-in on this piece of garbage. The President needs to learn to not let them put him in this box. He should have declared on Monday or Tuesday, either you have the full bill on my desk for review on Wednesday or it is an automatic veto. He didn’t and they used the oldest political trick in the book to screw us all – again.
Let me be clear, this Budget Bill is a disgrace and does not represent any interests of the American people. It represents the interests of K-Street and the Koch Brothers and Big Tech and ruling class and the need for voters for the Democrat/Socialist Party. This bill is DESIGNED to HAMPER the ability of the President, and the Border Patrol and ICE to stop illegal immigration into our nation. The people in Congress don’t give a damn about you and your family or your community. These illegal will not be coming to their communities, they will not be flooding their schools, they will not be using their hospitals, and they will not be taking jobs from their sons and daughters. They don’t care that these illegals suppress your wages, raise your taxes, and assaults the very fabric of American society where people living here want to be Americans and are not just here to take your money.
Now, let’s deal with the reality of our situation. The President had no option but to sign this Budget Bill, many did not notice that the head of the TSA or Air Traffic Controllers Union said on Tuesday, they would shut down air travel that day if their was another government shutdown. Meaning, Democrats have no problem purposely hurting the American people to get their way. They do it every day and unfortunately we keep letting them do it. As the map below will show there is a lot of border wall already built and this Budget Bill will add to it and the Declaration of a National Emergency will do even more in the long term. The war goes on, this was not a victory nor was it a defeat, it was another bloody battle in a long war – unfortunately an ever escalating civil war that may have no winners.
No one should believe for a second that if we are forced to vote for “Republican” House Members in 2020 to take back the US House that a “Republican” controlled Congress will do anything to help this President. Understand “Our” Government is NOT “OUR” Government. It is separate from We the People. Watch carefully this interview between Tucker Carlson and J.D. Vance where Vance explains that the establishment of the Republican party HATE YOU as much or more as they hate Trump! Unless Trump finally wakes up and understands that he must stop supporting the “Republicans” who are destroying him and our nation, we will lose our nation. It was “Republican” John McCain who pushed the illegitimate “Steele Dossier”, it was “Republican” Jeff Sessions who allowed the ILLEGAL Mueller Investigation to begin with NO CRIME, it was “Republicans” who allowed the “Special Counsel” to go on and on threatening the President with Impeachment if he fired Sessions or did anything to defend himself, and it was Paul Ryan who would not allow Congress to issue subpoenas to force the criminals in the DOJ and FBI to turn over the documents. Got it? The Democrats are not the problem, the “Republicans” are the problem because of their corrupt party system, corrupt primaries, and corrupt relationship with monied special interests.
Let me conclude by saying that our nation is at a critical tipping point. The three most important issues of our time are to be decided in the weeks and month and years ahead. Are we a sovereign nation that allows immigration into our nation only for those who will assimilate and become Americans or not? Are we a nation that is ruled by laws, not men, in that we are all entitled to equal justice and equal protection under the laws in our Constitution or not? Are we a nation that will allow the murder of children and the elderly for the convenience of the state and other individuals or do we believe in the Right to Life from conception to death as is the very basis for our founding principles? You and I, for the most part, are going to decide these issues in our life times. It will take much more than standing back and watching President Trump stand alone against all the forces of evil in this world. He will not decide what because or our nation, your and my efforts will decide, and may God have mercy on our souls if we fail to do our duty to our forefathers and future generations by squandering the most precious gift available to our species – FREEDOM!
Follow My Posts on www.MeWe.com