GET THE NEWSLETTER

New Podcast Posted Every Friday!

Watch ANY ARCHIVE of the We the People Convention Podcast by clicking on "PLAYLIST".

YOUR VOICE MATTERS

Help us make America great again!

Get involved or donate to make your contribution.

RECENT NEWS

Ohio Coronavirus 'Surge' Counts Patients Multiple Times
Ohio Coronavirus 'Surge' Counts Patients Multiple Times

DeWine Administration Still Hiding Key Data from Public

READ MORE

Supreme Court Stops Left's Attempt to Rig Electoral College
Supreme Court Stops Left's Attempt to Rig Electoral College

Supreme Court rules that Presidential Electors must back their state’s popular vote winner - defeating attempts by Leftist to tie Electors t

READ MORE

Covid-19 Close to Losing Epidemic Status as Deaths Plunge
Covid-19 Close to Losing Epidemic Status as Deaths Plunge

The percentage of coronavirus deaths in the country has been declining for ten straight weeks.

READ MORE

If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

In war, as in life, most failure comes from inaction. We face a pivotal moment that can change the course of history of our nation . . . Now

READ MORE

Top Environmentalist Admits Climate Scare was a Fraud!
Top Environmentalist Admits Climate Scare was a Fraud!

Shellenberger: " I feel an obligation to apologize for how badly we environmentalists have misled the public."

READ MORE

DOJ Files charges against Rioters who tried to take down Andrew Jackson Statue
DOJ Files charges against Rioters who tried to take down Andrew Jackson Statue

Four Men Charged in Federal Court for Attempting to Tear Down Statue of Andrew Jackson in Lafayette Square

READ MORE

©2020, We the People Convention